Since I was already messing with Laura and Greg's video to create last Thursday's post, I thought I'd go ahead and re-import and upload their entire preceremony portion (ending just before the previous post's video begins). I just really like it! I was given free reign with the music selection so it was especially fun for me to edit, and I think the songs fit the vibe of the day. It's a little longer than my average excerpt, but I hope you enjoy it!
Laura & Greg PreCeremony from Vanessa McKellar Productions.com on Vimeo.
(PS. The font used at the beginning is the same font they used in their invitations.)
While I'm at it, let me take a moment to list some of the factors that I believe contributed to making this such a lovely opening segment:
1) The room Laura got ready in had natural light.
2) The bridesmaids got ready in another room, so Laura's room was rather spacious and uncluttered. Clutter, such as plastic garment bags and shoe boxes, doesn't look too great in video.
3) They invested in plenty of hours of coverage, so I was able to get great location and detail shots and also the entire progression of Laura's preparation, from make-up-less and tank-topped to glowing, full on bride.
4) The guys got ready on location, so I was able to document Greg's transformation also.
5) They did their photo sessions outside. I can't even begin to describe how much the outdoors (the beauty and the space to move around) enhances a video. Even if you have your event in a church, it's great to step outside for at least a few shots.
However, ultimately even if you don't have any of the above conditions, it doesn't matter so long as the bride and groom are happy and relaxed and excited. That's all that really matters!
Pin It Now!