April and Will had a gorgeous traditional wedding in Beaumont, Texas. These two had been sweethearts for years so it was a pleasure to watch them finally become husband and wife- they were so happy!
Here are some things that made their day extra special:
- Before the ceremony Will opened a gift from April. She gave him a Bible, along with two letters- one of which was addressed to "My Prince Charming" and was written when April was 18 years old! Needless to say, it made Will cry.
- Before the bride's processional, three little flower girls walked down the aisle ringing bells. It was unique and very sweet.
- There was a lot of singing, music, and worship during the ceremony. April's brother even sang and played the piano. It's always neat to have family members use their talents at your wedding.
- Speaking of using talents, one of April's bridesmaids sang the Norah Jones version of "Love Me Tender" for the first dance.
- There was a big display of peach-colored flip flops in various sizes for guests to use in case their high heels interfered with the dancing.
- As guests left they could pick up a favor: a monogrammed box with homemade cookies and milk inside. They used Horizon brand organic milk which kept it simple. Such a great idea to include something sweet AND the requisite milk to go along with it. I encourage all my brides so steal this idea so I can enjoy it. :)
Congratulations you two!
April said, "We received our wedding video yesterday, and we were completely blown away! Will and I watched it last night, and we felt like we relived every moment. You captured our day to perfection and your music choices were wonderful. We are so grateful to you and your husband for coming to Beaumont and creating a video we will cherish for a lifetime."
Rehearsal Dinner: Courville's
Ceremony: Westgate Memorial Baptist
Reception: Beaumont Country Club
Coordinator: Nicole Saba, email@example.com
Photographer: Ashley Garmon, Austin
Band: Sauce, Austin
Pin It Now!