Today we have a guest post from East-Texas-based wedding coordinator Taryn Coffey with Event & Company. She talks about reasons you might want to hire a wedding planner- reasons which I'm sure you can relate to! Check out the Event & Company web site to learn more about Taryn and her great team; you can also find her on Facebook.
|Photo by Donna Cummings via Taryn.|
So I’m sure it’s crossed your mind if you don’t have a wedding planner already- “Do I need a wedding planner?” It crossed my mind when I started planned my wedding, but I didn’t act on it, then…it was too late L, which is the case SO many times. So, here are some signs that you might need a wedding planner…
1. You already have full time job and so does your fiancé.
2. You don’t have time to research, read blogs, look for inspiration, and email all day every day.
3. You’re planning a wedding at a place that you nor any of your willing-to-help family members live.
4. You’re relying on another vendor (ie. photographer or videographer) to handle your wedding day- one who is NOT a wedding planner.
5. Your fiancé is getting mad at you for not spending enough time with him and spending too much time looking at/obsessing over wedding stuff (ok, you might still do this even when you have a wedding planner, but it’s a legit reason).
6. You’ve booked your venue and date, but it’s been a few months and you haven’t done anything else beyond that.
7. You have no clue about what amount to budget for things.
8. You’ve developed ulcers from the stress associated with wedding planning.
9. Family tensions are starting to develop because of the wedding (WARNING: often occurs with female family members!).
10. Panic sets in when you start thinking about your wedding day.
Of course, there are many, many more reasons! Ultimately, you DESERVE to not be stressed about your wedding. You DESERVE to enjoy your wedding day! Let a planner handle all of your stresses-you deserve to have fun planning your wedding! (And to be as happy as the bride in all the lovely films Vanessa does!)
Pin It Now!